Welcome to the Snowmads World
Dive into a world of skiing unknown mountain ranges, traveling and cultural experience
Looking for something?
- Neil welcomed director Timm Schroeder to the Snowmads family, and together with NINE&ONE produced our new short film.
- Fabi teamed up with Teton Gravity Research to film big mountain skiing in Austria and Albania.
- Fabi meets....Tom Leitner - a passionate freeskier since day one!
- The Snowmads at home in Austria
Professional freeskiers Fabian Lentsch, Markus Ascher and Roman Rohrmoser spend a winter at home in the Alps, experience enormous amounts of snow and describe their feelings and perspectives of „Home“. What is home for well travelled pro skiers, how does it feel for them and is home really connected to one specific location?
- The Snowmads journey continues.
In January 2017 big mountain skier and adventurer Fabian Lentsch hops back on his Snowmads Truck, hits the road again and heads down to Greece – straight into the winter of a century in the mediterranean country! The NINE&ONE production “Ya Mas – Snowmads in Greece” , Fabian and the Snowmads-crew once again reveal new paths and score spectacular skiing lines in regions that didn’t appear on any freeride map yet.
- The very first trip and the beginning of the Snowmads story.
„SNOWMADS – A Journey Towards Eastern Suns“ is a film about Austrian freeskier and big mountaineer Fabian Lentsch realizing his long-cherished dream to discover the middle east, together with a group of like-minded skiers and friends in order to find unspoiled skiing lines by rebuilding an old fire truck into the perfect adventure vehicle.